Magoebaskloof Spring Run
Sat, 22 Sept 2018
Race Starts at 8am.
Register on the day from 7am.
Spring Run 10km (R80) and Fun Run 3km (R30) Routes.
Start and Finish at Blueberry Heights Farm
Please note you may register on the day from 07:00 to 07:45 but payments have to be made in cash and we cannot gaurantee availability of spaces.
Terms and Conditions:
- To register for the Spring Run you must be 13 years of age or older on event day. Entrants aged 0 to 12 must be entered by a parent/guardian and must be accompanied at all times during the event by a parent / guardian.
- Entrants who have pre registered by filling in the online form and making full payment via EFT before the day of the event must please sign in on arrival at the event (at least 20 mins before race start) to get your race sticker.
- Participants may register on the race day if they haven’t registered online (between 07:00 and 07:45am only). Entrance fees can be paid in cash or by card on the day.
- Each participant must agree to the disclaimer and these terms and conditions before participating in the event. All participants take part at their own risk and in registering for the event waive all claims against Blueberry Heights (Pty) Ltd. any party acting on its behalf. Registrants must be capable of completing the full distance, start line to finish line.
- By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation in the Spring Run to be used to publicise any Blueberry Heights Event.
- Participant run numbers are specific personal identifiers and cannot be exchanged with or sold to any other person.
- All entry fees are non-refundable, and can not be deferred towards a future event, nor can an entry be transferred from one event to another. Entries are non-transferable. Registration closure is determined and announced when event participation reaches the established capacity or a pre-set date.
- Participants must follow instructions as given from all event officials including race staff, and volunteers throughout the duration of the event.
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation in the event.
- Every participant shall be provided with a race sticker, which shall be conspicuously worn on the front during the event. No participant shall be permitted to participate in the event without the appropriate sticker.
- Baby joggers, baby strollers and wheelchairs, where the course route safely allows, are permitted on the course. Participants must begin the event during the official recognized starting times and in the interest of safety should start from the back of the group.
- Participants shall assemble for the race, 10 minutes prior to the run starting. Participants shall then proceed to the start line. All participants must be positioned behind the starting line when starting.
- No persons are authorized to be on the course unless they are registered participants – participants aged three and under get free entry but must be registered.
- Participants are responsible for their recognition and understanding of event signage, symbols and colour relating to participant maps, facilities and direction.
- Event officials reserve the right to delay, cancel, alter the route or suspend the event due to inclement weather in accordance with Emergency Protocol on severe emergencies and/or inclement weather. Full refunds will be issued in these circumstances. Event officials reserve the right, to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.
- Participants shall be bound by any modification or supplement of the event rules published prior to the event. Failure to follow these event rules, as can be amended, will result in immediate disqualification.
- In order to run in the Spring Run, runners must agree the following disclaimer:
“In completing this entry I declare that I, or anyone that I am paying for, will not compete in the event unless medically fit to do so and that, in any event, we will compete at my/our own risk. I accept that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise in consequence of my/our participation of the event. I/We understand that entry fees are non-refundable. I also hereby give my permission to use my/our name, quotes, video footage, and photographic likeness for marketing and promotional purposes. I also agree to the full Terms and Conditions as displayed on the event website.”
Blueberry Heights Farm, A24, R71 Road, Magoebaskloof